This website only collects personal data with the knowledge and information of the users.
1. DATA CONTROLLERS. WHO WILL PROCESS YOUR DATA?
|Address||Centro Comercial Parque Santiago III, Local 165 -166 – 167, 38660 Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife|
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS AND WHERE DO THEY COME FROM?
As a result of your relationship with us, we may process different categories of personal data, depending on the service or product contracted with us. These data may be collected by any of the means that Teidemanser S.L. offers, both online and in person. The categories of data processed may be the following:
- Contact information.
- Identifying information of natural persons: name and surname, ID card/identifying document, telephone, e-mail, address.
- Academic and professional data: education and degrees, professional experience. Bank details.
3. PURPOSE. WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED FOR?
Teidemanser S.L. informs you that it may process personal data for the purpose indicated below, to the extent that there is a legal basis for each treatment as explained below.
The main purposes for which your personal data will be used are the following:
|PURPOSE||More information about data processing|
|Compliance with legal obligations||Compliance with accounting, legal, tax and administrative obligations.|
|Management of the purchase in the online store||
To manage your purchase in the online store, products and services that are available to you as a registered user.
For the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale and / or provision of service that you have contracted through the online store. This purpose includes processing for the following:
|Contests, sweepstakes and events||Management of your participation in contests, sweepstakes and other activities in which you have requested to participate.|
|Referral of quality surveys||In order to evaluate the level of satisfaction of users with the products and / or services contracted, Teidemanser S.L. will send quality surveys in order to obtain their opinion about them and thus be able to improve the provision of its services on an ongoing basis.|
|Commercial communications (unsolicited
|In order to offer the user products and services that may be of interest will be sent offers on products and services related to those already contracted or have contracted in the past with Teidemanser SL. You may opt out of receiving these communications with each communication you receive.|
|Commercial communications||Sending commercial communications about offers not related to the services and/or products contracted. You may opt out of receiving these communications with each communication you receive.|
|Consultations, requests or suggestions||Sending commercial communications about offers not related to the services and/or products contracted.|
|Sending of curriculum vitae||Include it in the personnel selection processes currently open or for future processes in which the candidate may fit, and may not be used for other purposes.|
In addition, by providing your data by any of the means provided, you guarantee the accuracy of the data and undertake to communicate any changes that may occur in them. Please note that when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to a feature or service, we will mark some fields as mandatory, as they are data we need to provide you with the service in question. Please note that if you choose not to provide us with such information, you may not be able to take advantage of those services or features or submit your request to us.
4. LEGITIMACY. WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Teidemanser S.L. is entitled to use your personal data for different reasons, in particular the following:
|Fulfillment of legal obligations||Contractual performance, fulfillment of legal obligation|
|Management of the purchase in the online store||The processing of your data is necessary for: the execution of the contractual relationship.|
|Contests, sweepstakes and events||Your consent|
|Quality Survey Submission||Legitimate interest of Teidemanser S.L.|
|Commercial communications (not expressly requested)||Legitimate interest|
|Commercial communications||Your consent|
|Inquiries, requests or suggestions||In case you send us a query, request or suggestion without being registered in Teidemanser S.L., we will use
When a registered user makes a query, request or suggestion, we use the data provided to give you an answer based on your consent and our legitimate interest, and in order to execute the contract.
In case of submitting a request for exercise of rights explained in point 7. RIGHTS YOU MAY EXERCISE, we will use your data based on a legal obligation.
|Sending of curriculum||Your consent to the voluntary sending of your resume by electronic means or by signing the document for the processing of your personal data.|
5. CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THEM?
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected. Once this period has expired, we will keep your data properly stored and protected for the legally required periods of limitation. Once the possible actions in each case have expired, we will proceed to the deletion of the personal data.
6. TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
- Financial entities
- Technology service providers
- Business consulting entities
- Social Security
- Tax Agency
Apart from those mentioned above, Teidemanser S.L. will not transfer personal data to third parties, except by legal obligation. However, in the case of being transferred to a third party, the user will be previously informed requesting express consent for such transfer. The entity responsible for the database, as well as those who intervene in any phase of the processing and/or the entities to whom the data has been communicated – in any case always with the corresponding authorization granted by the user – are obliged to observe professional secrecy and to adopt the levels of protection and the necessary technical and organizational measures within their reach to guarantee the security of the personal data, avoiding, as far as possible, unauthorized access, illicit modifications, theft and/or loss of data, in order to ensure the corresponding level of security of the files, according to the nature and sensitivity of the data provided by the users of this website.
7. RIGHTS YOU CAN EXERCISE
You can exercise any of the rights explained below, simply by telling us the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise. If we deem it necessary to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity.
In general, you will always be entitled to:
- Request access to your personal data, to know what data we have about you.
- Request rectification of your data: please note that by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you warrant that it is true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any changes or modifications to it.
- Request that we delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process them as we have informed you above, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
- Request that we limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you may ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of your data or to keep it longer than necessary when you may need it.
- Request the portability of your personal data. This means that you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in order to be able to
transmit it to another entity directly, whenever technically possible.
- Request the right to object to the processing of your data when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest.
You may request the exercise of your right through the following means:
- Postal mail, sending your application or delivering it in person at: Centro Comercial Parque Santiago III, Local 165 -166, 38660 Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- By e-mail: email@example.com
Teidemanser S.L. shall answer the request within one month of receipt of the request. This period may be extended for a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of applications.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
If you consider that your right to the protection of your personal data has been violated, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, www.aepd.es.
8. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU PROVIDE US WITH THIRD PARTY DATA OR IF A THIRD PARTY HAS PROVIDED US WITH YOUR DATA?
10. ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POLICY OR YOUR RIGHTS?