This website only collects personal data with the knowledge and information of the users.
1. DATA CONTROLLERS. WHO WILL PROCESS YOUR DATA?
|Address||Shopping Mall Parque Santiago III, Local 165 -166 – 167, 38660 Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife|
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS AND WHERE DO THEY COME FROM?
On the occasion of your relationship with us we may treat different categories of personal data, always depending on the service or product contracted with us. This data may be collected by any of the means that Teidemanser S.L. offers, both online and in person. The categories of data processed may be the following:
- Contact details.
- Identification of natural persons: name and surname, ID card/identifying document, telephone, e-mail, address.
- Academic and professional data: education and qualifications, professional experience. Bank details.
3. WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED FOR?
Teidemanser S.L. informs you that it may process personal data for the purpose indicated below, to the extent that there is a legal basis for each treatment as explained below.
The main purposes for which your personal data will be used are as follows:
|PURPOSE||More information about data processing|
|Compliance with legal obligations||Compliance with accounting, legal, fiscal and administrative obligations.|
|Management of the purchase in the online shop||
To manage your purchase in the online store, products and services that are available to you as a registered user.
For the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale and / or service you have contracted through the online store. This purpose includes processing for the following:
|Contests, sweepstakes and events||Management of your participation in competitions, sweepstakes and other activities in which you have applied participate|
|Referral of quality surveys||In order to evaluate the level of satisfaction of users with the products and / or services contracted, Teidemanser S.L. will send quality surveys in order to obtain their opinion about them and thus be able to improve the provision of its services on an ongoing basis.|
|Commercial communications (not expressly
|In order to be able to offer the user products and services that may be of interest to them, they will be sent offers on products and services related to those already contracted or which they have contracted in the past with Teidemanser S.L.. You may object to receiving these communications in each communication you receive.|
|Commercial communications||Sending commercial communications about offers not related to the services and/or products contracted. You may object to receiving these communications in each communication you receive.|
|Queries, requests or suggestions||Management of the consultation, request or suggestion made by the interested party.|
|Resume Submission||Include it in the personnel selection processes currently open or for future processes in which the candidate may fit, and may not be used for other purposes.|
In addition, by providing your data by any of the means provided, you guarantee the accuracy of the data provided and undertake to communicate any changes that occur in them. Please note that when we ask you to fill in your personal details to give you access to a feature or service, we will mark some fields as mandatory, as these are details that we need in order to provide you with the service in question. Please note that if you choose not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to take advantage of those services or functionalities or submit your request.
4. LEGITIMATION. WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Teidemanser S.L. is entitled to use your personal data for different reasons, in particular the following:
|Compliance with legal obligations||Contractual performance, fulfilment of legal obligation|
|Management of the purchase in the online shop||The processing of your data is necessary for: the performance of the contractual relationship.|
|Contests, sweepstakes and events||Your consent|
|Referral of quality surveys||Legitimate interest of Teidemanser S.L.|
|Commercial communications (unsolicited expressly)||Legitimate interest|
|Commercial communications||Your consent|
|Queries, requests or suggestions||If you send us a query, request or suggestion without being registered in Teidemanser S.L., we will use the
data provided to answer the query based on your consent and our legitimate interest.When a registered user makes a query, request or suggestion we use your data to give you an answer based on the execution of the contract.
In case you submit a request to exercise your rights explained in point 7. RIGHTS THAT YOU CAN EXERCISE, we will use your data on the basis of a legal obligation
|Resume Submission||Your consent understood in the sending of your curriculum voluntarily through electronic means or with the signature of the document for the processing of your personal data.|
5. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP IT?
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. After this period has expired, we will keep your data properly stored and protected for the legally required statute of limitations. Once the statute of limitations has expired, we will delete the personal data.
6. TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA?
- Financial institutions
- Technological service providers
- Business consulting entities Social
- Tax Agency
Apart from those indicated, Teidemanser S.L. will not transfer personal data to third parties, except by legal obligation. However, in the case of being transferred to a third party, the user will be previously informed requesting express consent for such transfer. The entity responsible for the database, as well as those involved in any phase of the processing and/or the entities to whom the data has been communicated – in any case always with the corresponding authorisation granted by the user – are obliged to observe professional secrecy and to adopt the levels of protection and the necessary technical and organisational measures within their reach to guarantee the security of the personal data, avoiding, as far as possible, unauthorised access, illicit modifications, theft and/or loss of data, in order to ensure the corresponding level of security of the files, according to the nature and sensitivity of the data provided by the users of this website.
7. RIGHTS YOU CAN EXERCISE
You can exercise any of the rights explained below, simply by telling us the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise. If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may ask you for a copy of a document proving your identity.
In general you will always be entitled to:
- Request access to your personal data, to find out what data we hold about you.
- Request rectification of your data: please note that by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you warrant that it is true and accurate and you undertake to notify us of any changes or modifications to it.
- Request that we delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process them as we have informed you above, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
- Request that we restrict the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you may ask us to temporarily stop processing your data or to keep it longer than necessary when you may need it.
- Request portability of your personal data. This means that you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, so that it can be
transmitted to another entity directly, where technically feasible.
- Request the right to object to the processing of your data when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest.
You can request the exercise of your right through the following means:
- Postal mail, sending your application or delivering it in person at: Centro Comercial Parque Santiago III, Local 165 -166 – 167, 38660 Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teidemanser S.L. shall reply to the request within one month of receipt of the request. This period may be extended for a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
If you consider that your right to the protection of your personal data has been violated, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, www.aepd.es.
8. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU PROVIDE US WITH THIRD PARTY DATA OR IF A THIRD PARTY HAS PROVIDED US WITH YOUR DATA?
10. ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POLICY OR YOUR RIGHTS?